Assembly of components following a specified set of drawings and/or Supervisor’s instructions. Ability to verify the correct quantities of component parts and quality checking completed items throughout the process. The use of hand tools and mechanical equipment to produce structurally sound products and structures will be necessary.
7:00am – 3:30pm, Monday- Friday; additional hours as needed.
- Follow technical instructions, interpret basic blueprints and technical terms.
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Test ﬁnished products for defects when required.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Assemble and package Finished Products as needed
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments as needed to secure a positive outcome
- As assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge and respect of shop safety
- Knowledge and ability to read basic measuring tools
- Knowledge and ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to diagnose issues and problem solve when necessary
- Must show initiative and desire to learn
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to three months of related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
- $1,500.00 Sign-On Bonus payable in two installments: the first half paid after 90 days and the second half paid after 6 months.
- Competitive Pay
- Proﬁt Sharing Program
- 401(k) Program
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Financial & Retirement Planning Resources
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Work is generally performed in a production environment
- May be required to be in one place for extended periods of time
- Will be required to work with other employees frequently
- The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
Note: The above Job Description is representative of the responsibilities and qualifications necessary to be successful in this role. It does not encompass every job duty or responsibility; other tasks may be assigned as necessary. Further the job description does not alter the at-will nature of employment with the organization and does not create a contract of employment.
What You’ll Love About Us
Here at Kiski Precision we have built our business around providing the ultimate customer experience. The sense of accomplishment that comes from knowing our customers are satisfied is our key motivation and what drives our success and keeps our customers coming back. The secret to that model is our employees, and we pride ourselves in our vast collection of knowledge and application expertise on our team. Our people and our dedication to customer service are what have enabled our achievements and we strive to share that success back with our employees. Through tools like our profit-sharing program and our health benefit plans, we are focused on rewarding results and ensuring employee well-being. As we look to the future our commitment to top-notch talent remains paramount. If you’re interested in joining our growing team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time